Saturday, November 28, 2015

Horrifically Late November 2015 Update [H-BT03]

Let me apologize. This is unacceptable. Absolutely unacceptable. I am technically a professional, and as a professional tardiness of this severity simply cannot be condoned. I should fire myself. Oh wait.

There has been many times over these past two months when I've thought I would never write again, that I would never be able to post another article. Yet here we are. God has been merciful to me.
The following articles have been created:
  • Knight has been added to Dungeon World
Some stuff about the meta, the some other stuff about the blog.

I'll start this off by saying that Kaizerion meta is dead and that you all should try out newer decks because the meta is back to being relatively diverse again. Of course Hundred Demon is pretty overstatted right now but they lose hard against Fifth Omni, and Fifth Omni loses to...lots of stuff. See, balance in all things.

Meanwhile I was stuck in LA and missed my chance to cheese against Austin Somers. Hope you guys enjoyed your Regionals more than I did!

Looking ahead, it seems that Buddyfight will continue to grow at a snail's pace. There are more people playing it before, but barely. Meanwhile Vanguard is growing way too fast for how bad of a game it is, but that's fine because Bushiroad is learning just as fast and Yugioh sucks and when people get tired of Vanguard and they hate Waifu Showdown they naturally come to Buddyfight.

What about this blog? At this point I realize that blog is a pretty great injustice because it's more of a website with pages and I never post anything like a blogger would but alas. I guess I'll keep going. Bushiroad was really gracious to me for that two month hiatus when they released absolutely nothing, so I'll be on-track once Buddy Allstars comes around again.

As for other articles, well, I have a few plans and ideas so you can look forward to them if I ever get time to do them.
Thanks for waiting, I guess?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have returned from the dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank a bunch, your articles are always a great insight into the various decktypes and help quite a bunch when I try to make my next deck.

    ReplyDelete