Sunday, October 11, 2015

I'm Not Dead (Yet)

Quick Explanation of my plans for October.

University got harder this year and started eating my time more and more. I simply can't spend the same amount of time I did before on my articles, and I don't want to cut quality for content. But I suppose some content is better than no content, which is why I'm planning on catching up by next weekend with all the new cards.
My life in a nutshell
Right now, I'm busy going back to old articles and cutting some of the fluff out. I used to try and talk about every new card that was introduced, but there's just no way in hell that's going to be feasible starting now. So I'm only going to talk about macro strategies with each set and with the newer cards. This will keep my world/archetype articles shorter for newcomers and make it easier to figure out what's good and what's not.

To complement that, I'll probably do more variety "blog-style" articles like "Card of the Week", "Top 10 cards of X set" and stuff like that. I hate to resort to these overused templates but they are very efficient at getting useful information across. And if I ever needed a crutch for writing efficiently, it sure is now.

I'm super thankful for all the active YouTubers who (unlike me) have been keeping up with regular content, so that at least I can write with the knowledge that there's been good information (or at least information) circulating.

Look forward to my update article sometime next week after H-BT03 hits and hopefully I'll be back on track with regular content again soon.

That's all for now!

5 comments:

  1. ...You`re talking about Joel at the end aren`t you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you were still alive. Good to know :P

    Anyway, take your time. Personally I know how hard it is to write often, so we'll wait (at least I will).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a stupendous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First image is White.

    Pls Bliz stahp the feels.

    ReplyDelete