Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Late August 2015 Update [H-EB02]

Since there was another booster, another update! Well, I actually finished the articles a long time ago but I haven't gotten around to writing the update article yet.
The following articles have been created:

Welcome to the Brave Machine meta.

Kaiserion is busted, you can run 8 copies of it with Call! Super Machine which also grabs your Hyper Energies. Soul mechanics not only wash but also grant Penetrate, Double Attack, and other BS.

They have actually like an 80% winrate against every other meta deck other than the mirror match, in which case Brave Machines win anyways. It's actually almost depressing.

This doesn't mean that all other decks are lost, of course. Just figure out how to make a deck that can consistently hit 6000 power and still output good damage. Stars (sorry, not Oberon) also can negate Kaiserion's abilities so that helps a lot. Danger is still plenty strong since they have aggro with high power. But like, I guess Brave Machines still win.

Anyways, I'm back in college now and completely swamped in stress. I've moved to a new apartment and settling in is difficult (I actually have to cook for myself now). I'm also far away from my locals with very little motivation and money to build more decks. I'm feeling a bit sick lately, and there's always work to do. So I'll try to do the most basic of maintenance and updates with the site, but it'll be difficult. Bear with me, please!
This is what I look like...always...
I also did that talk with HunterSerge, Damian, and a few other guys on Generic World and fun ideas. You can check that out at Hunter's Youtube channel, he's got great material and often acts as an unofficial editor for my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Err, Blis, Oberon can't nullify Kaizerion's effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrrrrraaaaaaaaaah

      Thanks. Also I gave you a shout out.

      Delete
  2. I just started College as well...I can feel your pain Blaise. Good luck, mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... *Takes a day to analyze*

    A GENERIC DECK IS NOW META

    Such a good time to be alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job as always Blaise! i hope you can do more, and boy do you have your work cut out for you with the next EB >_< ... and btw im stealing that panda Gif :P

    ReplyDelete