Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August 2015 Update [H-BT02]

Here's what's changed since the last time:
The following articles have been created:
More stuff will be on its way as we get prepped for the apocalypse aka post-H-EB02 Hero World.

Metagame information:

Hundred Demons is good. Katana is more than viable again. Legend is more than viable again. Dragon didn't get much better. Shed a tear for my Generics.

Star Dragon World is the wildcard here. Jackknife is good but it's hard to say if the entire support as it is now is enough for it to be a meta contender. You can only go so far with one good boss and mediocre weapons. Although if anything, I think Ultimate Marshal has the most potential to bring something gamebreaking to the table.

But of course this will all change with H-EB02, so don't feel too comfortable.

Site news: you guys have removed ads from the site! That was a great feeling for me, and hopefully for all you readers too! If you guys want to see this site grow more, please check out my Patreon and see if there's anything in it for you. I've been posting pretty often to Patreon now, so don't miss out.

Sneak peek for H-EB02 is this weekend, and the set will release next Friday. Until then, I'll be busy updating various parts of my site, including the Keyword abilities article with Ride, Transform, and Crossnize. Also my What World Are You Quiz with updates to Star Dragon World. Both my Thunder Knights and my Hero deck profiles are expected to undergo heavy renovations as well. And...a new deck profile! I've already spoiled it for my Patreon supporters, so the rest of you will just have to wait until its out.

School will start up in a month, so I want to get all I can done before then.

As always, your support is greatly appreciated!

All images were used obtained from the official Bushiroad website and used here solely for reference purposes. Future Card Buddyfight!, logos, and respective content belong to Bushiroad. Large images belong to the Buddyfight! Wikia.

No comments:

Post a Comment