Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 2015 Update [PP01]

The first Perfect Pack was a real pain to deal with, because every single World got updates so I had to go back and update every single article...ugh, I hope I never have to do that again. And then there were some articles that barely even got text because lets be honest, some of those new cards were just trash...I'll just stop, I'm being whiney because I'm lacking sleep.
  • A crap ton of articles got updated because Perfect Pack 1 gave cards to every single archetype, from Dragon to Danger to Magic to Katana to Dungeon to Anci-
Oh crap, I haven't even written the Ancient World stuff yet. Eheheh...
Alright alright I'll get on it ><

Again, if you happen to see a Bushiroad ad on this site, please click it! It's just a hotlink to their main site. It'll help a lot, both for Bushi and me.

Perfect Pack 1 made a few archetypes really good. I'll list out the major changes in my opinion:
  1. Made 72 Pillars rush absolutely retarded, probably the most consistent at killing meta deck out there
  2. Made Wizards aggro-control also really retarded
  3. Gave vanilla Armordragons a huge boost
  4. Made Shinsengumi more viable
  5. Made Demongodol Ark the main star of Duel Dragons
  6. Reitified Dungeon Enemies as a Sieger-style "sit-on-big-Size-3" archetype
  7. Made Asgards broken
  8. Made Purgatory Knights a lot more consistent
The prices seem to be pretty fair for the non-BR stuff so that's definitely something to look forward to if you like shiny.

The next releases are in late April. Before then, I'll be going to a Spring Fest and hopefully wreck face with Tarots because I can. I'll be working on Ancient World in the meantime and a few other articles on the backburner.

Thanks for 100000+ views and a whole lot of support!

All images were used obtained from the official Bushiroad website and used here solely for reference purposes. Future Card Buddyfight!, logos, and respective content belong to Bushiroad. Large images belong to the Buddyfight! Wikia.

6 comments:

  1. Blaise, Can I have your opinion on which deck I should go for? I was thinking about Dungeon enemies or an Ancient World deck, but i'm not sure which build would be best because of some of the new bosses out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not adding this in, but i'm a player who loves control based decks. If there are any you can recommend it would be a huge help.

      Delete
    2. Like Lockdown? If you mean Lockdown, then the new Star Attribute is for you!

      Delete
    3. I personally run a Wizards Control list that can technically deal with every single deck out there, but is a bit reliant on knowing the opponent's deck archetypes. Magic World is usually the go-to world for Control.

      Delete
  2. AncientWorld AncientWorld AncientWorld AncientWorld AncientWorld AncientWorld

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Made Demongodol Ark the main star of Duel Dragons"

    Silly Blis. Demongodol Ark was already the main star of the Duel Dergs.

    ReplyDelete