Thursday, November 27, 2014

November 2014 Update [BT04]

Okay, I apologize. This update was late, I'm sorry. I'll do better next time. I hope the two decklists are enough to make it up for now, and we'll see what we can do down the line.

The following articles have been updated:
The following articles have been created:
Also, if you happen to see a Bushiroad ad on this site, please click it! It's just a hotlink to their main site. It'll help a lot, both for Bushi and me.

There's been a lot of new changes to the meta, but since this is a month late I'll keep it short as most of you guys have already seen the actual effects.

DDW came out as lackluster. Hopefully Purgatory Knights solves their problems but I'd really just like to see some better synergy between stuff. Their vanilla game is probably the best out of all the worlds, but once they start using abilities they kinda start sucking.

Legend World is amazing, and I'm honestly surprised nobody's actually doing well with this world. Breathen Gard is insane thanks to the link attack rulings where all your crit goes in. Legend World has easy access to 3 crit weapons and they have 3-crit Size 2's as well, meaning that a plain vanilla beatdown deck using 4 Breathen Gards has a ridiculous high chance of just insta-winning at 8 damage.

Dragon World gets a lot of good cards. I'm disappointed nobody's really taking advantage of the good ones. I'm not talking about Jack, and Goldritter isn't as perfect as he might seem. I'm talking about Gargantua Blade Dragon.

Looking forward, I'm sure Legend World (particularly Asgard) will get a lot of love so feel free to invest in best world for now.

But as you all know, Dungeon is still king. Tutoring wins games. Consistency wins games. Double Attack wins games. Spell negate also wins games, but none of the worlds with spell negate have been taking advantage of them. Yet. Congratulations to Arturo for being Nats champion once again!

In other news, I have some great plans for December so be excited for not World Overview articles. It's not that I don't like writing them, its that sometimes they aren't that fun. Regarding those, I only have Wizards and all of Ancient World left. That shouldn't be too hard, so I'll try to finish those up as well. Also, my Holy Grail PDF needs updating as Bushiroad released those new "changes" that didn't change anything to the Detailed Rulings. My PDF is still 100% correct, but I can do more for clarity's sake.

Thanks for all the support, you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!


All images were used obtained from the official Bushiroad website and used here solely for reference purposes. Future Card Buddyfight!, logos, and respective content belong to Bushiroad. Large images belong to the Buddyfight! Wikia.

3 comments:

  1. Only have wizards and all of ancient left? What about Generic? Also, Dungeon is still king? I distinctly remember Thunder Knights wrecking face at regionals. And I personally think Armorknights are the best overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >Armorknights
      >Best

      The World is correct, just not the attribute.

      Thunder Knights do well SOLELY because of representation. Even with most competitive players running Dungeon, Dragon World still consistently has more then twice as many players. They do well because of sheer representation.

      Delete
  2. Thunder Knights only dominated the regionals because there were a lot of people using it therefore increasing the chances of one of them to make it to top 3. And yes Dungeon is still king. They have so much consistency (Mission Spells) Aggro monsters (Sheila Vana, Blade Wing, etc.) On top of that they have Pillar of Fire, Shalsana, and freaking Glory Seeker.

    ReplyDelete